We are delighted that having been closed since March we are able to welcome back guests to Knockomie. The Spreyside region has some spectacular scenery and beaches.
We have closely followed government guidelines and adopted best practice to avoid wherever possible the spread of Covid-19. This has led to us being awarded with the 'Good to Go' accreditation.
Highlighted below are a few examples of what Good to Go will mean for you. Above all we want to let you know that your safety and trust is our priority alongside loking after our team. We have taken many steps to ensure you have confidence in the precautions we have taken to stop the spreadof the virus.
You will signs around the Inn detailing that you are entering a 1-meter zone. We ask that you respect other guests and remain at a safe distance and give way to those coming towards you.
- Prior to your arrival you will have confirmed that you are free of any Covid -19 symptons. Keys will be sanitized and given to you on check-in.
- All our staff are teperature checked at the startof their sift. They have all received intensive training in hand sanitizing and disinfection of the Inn. They will be keeping a 2 meter distance where possible from guests.
- Our house keepers have ensured that your room is well prepared for your arrival, this includes ventilation of the room and thorough disinfection of all surfaces.
- We ask wilst you are staying at the Inn that you use your own bathroom rather than the public toilets.
- Maximum possible time between one guest leaving and another arriving has been aloowed to minimise risk.
- Our Light Housekeeping service means that our staff will not enter your room once you are in residence. If any items are needed please just ask at Reception.
- We have increased the intensity of our cleaning in our public, food and beverage areas, touch points and toilets are cleaned at various intervals during the day.
- All of our team are washing their hands religiously, using the technique of washing hands under warm water for 20 seconds or more. They are doing this before and after each sitting and also after cleaning up tables, bar counters and public areas.
We are all working as a team commited to looking after you in the very best way we can but rest assured our team will still be their same friendly selves and you will always be greeted with a smile and warm welcome!
We value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns,
you can call us on 01309 673146.